Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Maybe reflects the style and quality of the source material?
Also the chosen settings- e.g. over-boosting frequency bands in the hope of gaining clarity is a recipe for frustration.
Personally, I'm indifferent to Taycan Bose- it's OK, but nothing special.
I would go as far as to say it seems to perform similar, or slightly better than the systems in my other recent cars (Harmon Kardon in BMW / B&O in Audi etc).

But like others, I don't overthink it when I'm driving. Its just there in the background and seems OK.

I don't get excited about hi-fi in a car. I dont want it on ridiculously loud when driving, as you need to concentrate. And I ain't going to sit in the driveway listening to it.

But at the same time I don't want it sounding like a 1970s transistor radio.
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I am currently listening to music at home on a stereo where I would have to move the speakers one at a time in a Taycan, if one would fit at all and relaxing about whatever sound quality I will get in a car :)

Cubemark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Z4, Honda E, Defender 90 Hardtop
Country flag
Having had two Jaguars (F Pace and iPace) with height end Meridian systems as standard, I have witnessed good in car HiFi and now I have the bad :-( . I paid extra for the acoustic glass and went for small wheels to get the best acoustic experience. Should have gone for the Burmeister or basic.
Sponsored