Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
I did 15mm all around on 21” wheels and they look perfect, and no rubbing even on the lowest suspension height. I preferred keeping the offset consistent front to back. I have the air suspension and rear wheel steering.

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_1411

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_1412

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_1413

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_1414

OP
OP

taycanrocco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I did 15mm all around on 21” wheels and they look perfect, and no rubbing even on the lowest suspension height. I preferred keeping the offset consistent front to back. I have the air suspension and rear wheel steering.

IMG_1411.jpeg

IMG_1412.jpeg

IMG_1413.jpeg

IMG_1414.jpeg
thank you for the photos this gives me a good idea of what to expect! I’m looking for a little more aggressive fitment so I think 20mm all around might be the perfect setup for me.

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
thank you for the photos this gives me a good idea of what to expect! I’m looking for a little more aggressive fitment so I think 20mm all around might be the perfect setup for me.
Yes, I think you will be ok with that, my intention for my first tire change is to increase width of tires to 275/35 in front and 315/30 in the back with Michelin pilots sport 4S, and wanted a little headroom for that. I think the oem tire size look a little too stretched and the slight increase in width of the tire will give a more “squared” look that will complement the spacers. Hopefully it works out. With rear wheel steering, I wanted to stay slightly conservative to prevent any chance of rubbing even in the lowest setting.
Good luck!

OP
OP

taycanrocco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Yes, I think you will be ok with that, my intention for my first tire change is to increase width of tires to 275/35 in front and 315/30 in the back with Michelin pilots sport 4S, and wanted a little headroom for that. I think the oem tire size look a little too stretched and the slight increase in width of the tire will give a more “squared” look that will complement the spacers. Hopefully it works out. With rear wheel steering, I wanted to stay slightly conservative to prevent any chance of rubbing even in the lowest setting.
Good luck!
That's smart! Different tire sizes and even tire brands affect the fitment so in your case you definitely need some headroom. I'm not planning on changing tires any time soon so for me 5mm bigger should work perfectly. Appreciate your response and help!

zerospeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Here are a few images of spacers on a Cross Turismo hard to really tell.
But hope it helps a little.
275/35 21 Front 21 x 9.5 @ 50 + 3mm spacer
325/30 21 Rear 21 x 11.5 @ 55 + 7mm spacer (will move to a 10mm)

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0767 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0766.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0764 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0763 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0762 2.JPG

Porsche Taycan Taycan Wheel Spacers IMG_0765 2.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP

taycanrocco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo
Country flag
275/35 21 Front @ 50 + 3mm spacer
325/30 21 Rear @ 55 + 7mm spacer (will move to a 10mm)

IMG_0767 2.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0764 2.JPG

IMG_0763 2.JPG

IMG_0762 2.JPG

IMG_0765 2.JPG
Thank you for the photos! I like your wheels!

Spoilt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo, Mini Cooper
Country flag
275/35 21 Front @ 50 + 3mm spacer
325/30 21 Rear @ 55 + 7mm spacer (will move to a 10mm)
Can you please upload more pictures (or send me in DM) of your wheels? I would love to order them for my winter tyres.

AlterZgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Taycan 4SCT, 21 992 Carrera S, 23 BMW X3 M40i
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to improve the stance of may car with wheel spacers and I'm looking for a little guidance. I came cross these spacers that seem pretty good quality

https://wheelspacerstore.com/products/lightweight-wheel-spacers-porsche-taycan-2020

What size do you recommend to get for a flush fitment? I'm also looking to lower the car with springs. Thanks!
I've been using those same Bonoss spacers on my 992 Carrera S for over 2 years with zero issues. I have 8 pairs of spacers because I tried different thicknesses until I got the exact stance I wanted. All of the spacers were made impeccably well and they are very light, strong and generated zero vibrations or issues at all. They are super cheap and IMO better than the very expensive Future Classics spacers.

I was running 15mm spacers on all 4 corners on my 992 and recently took them off because I bought aftermarket wheels. However, when my Taycan CT4S arrives in December, I plan on installing those 15mm Bonoss spacers on my Taycan.
Sponsored