Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
OK so I have now been told the car is at Sheerness docks so 1st June won't happen. It needs to get to the Reading PDI centre and then they can give me a proper date. Anyone know how long the PDI usually takes and then how long to the dealer. Getting impatient now
Can imagine your frustration but I am sure you will get good news next week with many dealers / delivery personnel opening up .
Sure it will be worth the wait .
In the meantime have a great weekend .
Sponsored

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Can imagine your frustration but I am sure you will get good news next week with many dealers / delivery personnel opening up .
Sure it will be worth the wait .
In the meantime have a great weekend .
Yes, hoping for a proper update when they open on Tuesday..you have a great weekend too sir, thanks!

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
You have said the same on another thread. but that is incorrect - The Porsche retail group GB comprises of many dealers in Guildford, Hatfield, Mayfair, Reading and West London.

https://www.porscheretailgroup.co.uk/
I stand corrected, good to know too for future.
Mine was at the dock waiting to go on a boat before lockdown and is still there. Apparently the next boat to the UK is due to leave the week after next but there’s no guarantee mine will be on it.
my current thoughts are to wait until July when hopefully some restaurants and hotels are open as I am not local to London.
I’ll also mention this here, but will post another thread to make sure it doesn’t go unnoticed (unless someone beat me to it) I asked about the interest rate reduction and it’s dropped to 5.9% if you get them to re-quote. The residual remained the same too which was good news.

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
I’m guessing that date for the boat is about right.. my car should be finished by now based on the usual schedule and I have been told to expect it early July which should tie in about right

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
I stand corrected, good to know too for future.
Mine was at the dock waiting to go on a boat before lockdown and is still there. Apparently the next boat to the UK is due to leave the week after next but there’s no guarantee mine will be on it.
my current thoughts are to wait until July when hopefully some restaurants and hotels are open as I am not local to London.
I’ll also mention this here, but will post another thread to make sure it doesn’t go unnoticed (unless someone beat me to it) I asked about the interest rate reduction and it’s dropped to 5.9% if you get them to re-quote. The residual remained the same too which was good news.
I got 5.8% and yes same residual so payments went down from 6% too

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
No not yet, apparently it's not even reached Reading yet! Testing my patience big time.
Not to worry .
I have awaiting viewing which has arrived but would not release until they official open — 1 st June — so yours will be
hopefully within in the couple of weeks — will be worth the wait . .
Also notice you have details on PCP package .Could you PM with figures .thanks John.

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Not to worry .
I have awaiting viewing which has arrived but would not release until they official open — 1 st June — so yours will be
hopefully within in the couple of weeks — will be worth the wait . .
Also notice you have details on PCP package .Could you PM with figures .thanks John.
Drop me a PM with your email I will send it to you. My PCP is via my LTD company so the quote does not mention the APR but they have confirmed it is 5.8% in an email. Not sure how to calculate and check it though :)

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Drop me a PM with your email I will send it to you. My PCP is via my LTD company so the quote does not mention the APR but they have confirmed it is 5.8% in an email. Not sure how to calculate and check it though :)
Sorry unable to PM you — oops
Please PM me .
John

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Noticed your PCP through your limited company. How’s does that work? Are the PCP payments paid pre tax? Do you claim the 50% vat back as well? I’ve got my own business but was just going to buy personally and claim mileage etc.
Thanks
Gordon

Lfcdan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (soon), Etron Launch edition (soon) EX 911 Targa 4s and Cayenne hybrid (2010)
Country flag

Use this link mate
It make things nice and simple

Just put your deposit in and add OLEV grant if you have it, some dealers do 37 payments instead of 36 as can make payments a lot cheaper So that’s worth checking

But this website allows you to play with the figures and as you will see paying bigger deposits doesn’t lower the total cost much

http://www.pcpcal.co.uk/

awharton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS, Mercedes EQC400
Country flag
Hi.

Also tried to PM you. Would you be able to PM me the details also?

Are you also able to claim 50% of the VAT back? Weighing up doing this vs an outright purchase through my company.

Thanks

Jdqt458

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Coupe
Country flag
Hi.

Also tried to PM you. Would you be able to PM me the details also?

Are you also able to claim 50% of the VAT back? Weighing up doing this vs an outright purchase through my company.

Thanks
Also unable to PM — TAYC4N
Suggest he may have his settings set .
Sponsored