What's going on with the Crystal Ray? 2 locations?

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
So TYD site tells me that my CT4S is on the Crystal Ray since the 14th. So I've been tracking the Crystal Ray across the Atlantic, however, today, I noticed that TYD tells me the ship is in around Denmark. Is this just a web-site update issue? Or it there something else going on? TYD is saying a Feb 2022 delivery, but current Crystal Ray is due to the US west coast probably by end of year, or Jan. Should I trust Crystal Tracking on the internet vs the TYD Porsche status?

Thanks.

-ThinkMac-
Sponsored

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
So TYD site tells me that my CT4S is on the Crystal Ray since the 14th. So I've been tracking the Crystal Ray across the Atlantic, however, today, I noticed that TYD tells me the ship is in around Denmark. Is this just a web-site update issue? Or it there something else going on? TYD is saying a Feb 2022 delivery, but current Crystal Ray is due to the US west coast probably by end of year, or Jan. Should I trust Crystal Tracking on the internet vs the TYD Porsche status?

Thanks.

-ThinkMac-
There have been numerous messages, on the Forum, about the Reliability of TYD. As was previously stated TYD CANNOT BE RELIED UPON once the Car is on a Ship. It doesn’t track across the Ocean. Just use one of the many tracking devices either free like Fleetmon or pay a small fee and follow it. For instance, my car is on a ship outside San Diego and TYD says it’s 3906 miles from the Dealer. I don’t understands why Porsche can’t update TYD but I guess they cannot afford the $59 monthly fee.