TampaTaycan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
They have different circumstances listed and are not contradictory.

I don’t find them difficult. There aren’t enough combinations of options for them to be difficult.
You can say they aren’t difficult, but from a UI/UX experience compared to Tesla, it is, and it’s poorly designed lol.
Sponsored

C130

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Hybrid, 24 Taycan
Country flag
I just got our Taycan a couple of weeks ago but just set up some different profiles. I did one for 85% and one for 100%. I’ve had no issues charging to either, just set the one you want and send it to vehicle
Porsche Taycan Where do I set Home charge to 85% IMG_5583
to vehicle.

RMB

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I just got our Taycan a couple of weeks ago but just set up some different profiles. I did one for 85% and one for 100%. I’ve had no issues charging to either, just set the one you want and send it to vehicle
IMG_5583.jpeg
to vehicle.
I have the exact two same profiles set up. LA Porsche Experience Center Mgr and a track star recommended 85% for local and 100% for trips. Said don't worry about 100% even at DC chargers if you precondition.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I have the exact two same profiles set up. LA Porsche Experience Center Mgr and a track star recommended 85% for local and 100% for trips. Said don't worry about 100% even at DC chargers if you precondition.
Profiles and timers are ignored when DC charging - I'm sure you realise that but just though I'd make sure.

Reactions: RMB

RMB

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Profiles and timers are ignored when DC charging - I'm sure you realise that but just though I'd make sure.
Gotcha thanks, just indicating that when traveling to charge close to or at 100%

Ferdinand

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S as of Feb 2021; before, BMW i3
Country flag
It’s easy to change the charge percentage using the My Porsche app. On the Home Screen touch the > at the right of the percentage | range row, then touch the Profiles tab at the top of the next page, then touch the percentage, then a slider appears, which you can use to set the charge.
Porsche Taycan Where do I set Home charge to 85% IMG_6459
Porsche Taycan Where do I set Home charge to 85% IMG_6458

Last edited: