Active Ride: Is It Still an Available Option?

TaycanRe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q4 50
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I’m currently using the Porsche configurator to consider replacing my 2020 Taycan Turbo. However, I can’t seem to find the “Active Ride” option in the list of available options in France. Could anyone confirm whether this option is still available in other countries? Thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Kind regards,

Porsche Taycan Active Ride: Is It Still an Available Option? IMG_0608
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaycanRe

TaycanRe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q4 50
Country flag
Hello everyone,

I’m currently using the Porsche configurator to consider replacing my 2020 Taycan Turbo. However, I can’t seem to find the “Active Ride” option in the list of available options in France. Could anyone confirm whether this option is still available in other countries? Thank you in advance for your help and feedback.

Kind regards,

IMG_0608.jpeg
Available in Germany
https://configurator.porsche.com/de-DE/model/Y1ADJ1/option/1P8

Jayyvr890

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Make sure you're configuring the 25 taycan. In Canada both old and new are available to configure

allroadusa

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ Pure White
Country flag
I can confirm the 25 Taycan Turbo is not configurable with the Active Ride option... in France. And in Germany, it's been said "limited availability, please contact you dealer for more information".
So expect longer delays...

DanV

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2021
Country flag
In UK, I’ve tried to order my new Taycan Turbo with this Active Ride option but dealer is saying it’s not available when they put it into the build slot, although it’s letting me select it in the configuration

OP
OP
TaycanRe

TaycanRe

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Audi Q4 50
Country flag
In UK, I’ve tried to order my new Taycan Turbo with this Active Ride option but dealer is saying it’s not available when they put it into the build slot, although it’s letting me select it in the configuration
Interesting, thanks! Just ordered my new MY25, can’t add active ride and they have to add it « manually » 😅

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
That's interesting, I've noticed none of the cars available ex stock in the UK have PAR and real world reviews of it are almost non-existent. Wonder if Porsche have parts issues, again!?

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Be interesting if the Panamera builds are having similar challenges.

RacingDuck

First Name
Bernhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ioniq 5, Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Ordering my 4CT roughly 3 weeks ago. The option was marked as low availability and the salesman said it leads to a delay of roughly 6 weeks.

My Taycan delivery should be somewhere in August or September.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
In the US configurator it seems Active Ride option does not show up on base Taycan, but does on others. Does it require AWD?

DanV

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2021
Country flag
Managed to get active ride (dynamic package) added to my Taycan Turbo build slot. My dealer was able to add the package only to a production build slot for August, in the UK. It seems that Active ride can only be added only for August onwards production build slots.
Sponsored