April 2023 Deliveries

stonecold926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
So it happens to me now... :crying::mad:

Car arrived at San Diego port last weekend. HOWEVER, the next step has been keeping pushing back ever since. It was 4/24, then 4/28 and now 5/5 (just two days before I thought the wait is finally over).

And I also notice the my step by step bar on TYD has turned from color red to gray/black, does it mean something?

Anyway, safely to say, my car shipped out Emden with no heater.

My original delivery date was 3/31/23, and now guess I am going to move on (yet again) to the May deliveries thread :facepalm:

Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 10.40.24 AM

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 CRV, 2020 Highlander, 2023 Taycan 4s incoming
Country flag

Car arrived at San Diego port last weekend. HOWEVER, the next step has been keeping pushing back ever since. It was 4/24, then 4/28 and now 5/5 (just two days before I thought the wait is finally over).

And I also notice the my step by step bar on TYD has turned from color red to gray/black, does it mean something?

My original delivery date was 3/31/23, and now guess I am going to move on (yet again) to the May deliveries thread :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 10.40.24 AM.png
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the same doesn't happen on mine. How did you find out it has no heater? Or is it a guess based on the delays?

stonecold926

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope the same doesn't happen on mine. How did you find out it has no heater? Or is it a guess based on the delays?
It's my assumption base on the following statement from Porsche "Due to a temporary supply shortage, Porsche is currently experiencing a shortage of heating modules (cabin heating) designed specifically for Taycan. As a result of this situation, certain Taycan vehicles are currently being held at US ports until heating modules can be installed"

Otherwise I don't know there is any other reason for the car being held at the local port for extended among of time.

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It's my assumption base on the following statement from Porsche "Due to a temporary supply shortage, Porsche is currently experiencing a shortage of heating modules (cabin heating) designed specifically for Taycan. As a result of this situation, certain Taycan vehicles are currently being held at US ports until heating modules can be installed"

Otherwise I don't know there is any other reason for the car being held at the local port for extended among of time.
Ah, makes sense. I asked because my SA said the Porsche rep was certain my vehicle had all of its parts when it left the production line in mid-February. I am hoping that means I won't see similar hold ups at the port.

IDdoc

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Didn’t get any email updates but checked TYD and looks like my car left Emden on 4/24 and on they way to the east coast port. Probably on SLF conductor. It arrived in Emden on 3/28. Can’t believe delivery is in sight!

nebur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag

Screen Shot 2023-04-26 at 10.40.24 AM.png
My UI switched to gray/black as well, probably just a color scheme change from Porsche.

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine arrived at the dealer. Picking up soon! Hopefully those on Siem Aristotle that unloaded at Davisville should be hearing from their dealer soon as well!
Officially took delivery! Still haven't driven it yet, as the car is getting detailed, PPF, tint, and clear side markers straight from the dealer. Pictures and first impressions coming soon...

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
my car is still at the davisville port :( dealer said it should come any day now. At this point the car crossed the entire atlantic faster then its taking for it to travel 100 miles here

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A7
Country flag
Mine arrived at Dealer last night, doing full front PPF and Ceramic Coat. Picking up Saturday!!!!!! Uhuuuuuuuu
Weren't you on the Siem Aristotle? Mine was on the Siem Aristotle but has been sitting at the port in Baltimore since arrival. The dealer is only giving me some vague messages about needing a software update. Not easy to be patient after waiting this long knowing it is this close!!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Weren't you on the Siem Aristotle? Mine was on the Siem Aristotle but has been sitting at the port in Baltimore since arrival. The dealer is only giving me some vague messages about needing a software update. Not easy to be patient after waiting this long knowing it is this close!!
Yes, my stop was in RI and arrived 04/19. It seated there till day before yesterday.
Dealer sent me a teaser picture while in PDI.

Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries DF3814CB00FDB8E7

gryphon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Officially took delivery! Still haven't driven it yet, as the car is getting detailed, PPF, tint, and clear side markers straight from the dealer. Pictures and first impressions coming soon...
Mind if I ask how much the dealer PPF was? Did you go full?