wicksta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I wasn't keen on the wheels on my 4S so have been buying the odd GTS wheel here and there, once I had 4 I got them all refinished in satin aurum gold with a diamond cut face. Pretty pleased with the results on my gentian blue car!

Porsche Taycan Aurum gold GTS wheels fitted on Taycan 4S 43ca1b8c-ed2a-442e-bcb6-f4809d53f5fe copy

Porsche Taycan Aurum gold GTS wheels fitted on Taycan 4S WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 17.37.15 copy

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Sorry for those who might have already seen these pics on Facebook as well, but when I searched for a gentian blue Taycan with GTS spyder wheels in aurum gold I couldn't find any pics and I know image searches pick up a lot in this forum for anyone else looking in the future.

Anyway, I wasn't keen on the wheels on my 4S so have been buying the odd GTS wheel here and there, once I had 4 I got them all refinished in satin aurum gold with a diamond cut face. Pretty pleased with the results on my gentian blue car!

43ca1b8c-ed2a-442e-bcb6-f4809d53f5fe copy.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 17.37.15 copy.jpg
They look great. I love the idea of Aurum wheels with Mamba green. I have been thinking this would be a good idea. Did you have a paint code for the Aurum satin? Who did these for you ?

CraigUrch

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
Would you mind giving the exact spec of the GTS wheels, I am looking for summer wheels for my Taycan and like the look of those.
Thanks

OP
OP
wicksta

wicksta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Would you mind giving the exact spec of the GTS wheels, I am looking for summer wheels for my Taycan and like the look of those.
Thanks
Fronts are :
9.5x21 ET60
Part number 9J1601025BC

Rears:
11.5x21 ET66
Part number 9J1601025BD

Taycan GTS 21" RS Spyder wheels

The rears I got were originally satin black, and the fronts were black gloss diamond cut.

The place I got them refinished/satin powder coated is in the UK, a local place to me called Bespoke Alloys: https://www.bespokealloys.co.uk/ - nice people and the guy showed me around first and explained the processes. There were a lot of high end cars there and another Taycan with Mission E wheels.

They also knew well what aurum gold was already, so I didn't need to given them any paint codes.

Last edited:

Leawood CT

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
Sounds like you spent a lot of time on this, so that is a labor of love that paid off. They look great and well done!

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
They look great. I love the idea of Aurum wheels with Mamba green. I have been thinking this would be a good idea. Did you have a paint code for the Aurum satin? Who did these for you ?
That YouTuber shmee (not for me, but a popular personality) had a mamba Turbo S and got his wheels painted satin Aurum. I thought it looked great.
Porsche Taycan Aurum gold GTS wheels fitted on Taycan 4S 1686508717775

OP
OP
wicksta

wicksta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Shmee's car was wrapped, not sure of the colour but much darker than mamba. The Mission E wheels he had are available to spec in satin aurum from new, at least in the UK:

Porsche Taycan Aurum gold GTS wheels fitted on Taycan 4S IDxEehE

You can also get these ones in gold in the configurator too:

Porsche Taycan Aurum gold GTS wheels fitted on Taycan 4S 2Y9f3KO

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
I already have 21” spider wheels. So relatively east to re colour at a decent wheel refurb workshop.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Idee
That YouTuber shmee (not for me, but a popular personality) had a mamba Turbo S and got his wheels painted satin Aurum. I thought it looked great.
1686508717775.jpeg

Indeed not for everyone and while not Mamba green it gives a general idea of a great colour scheme.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
How much to get them painted? £100 per wheel?

coop

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Do you have to be careful with how you clean those wheels? I've used car guys wheel cleaner spray on my cars, but I don't know if those chemicals would affect the painted wheels.
Sponsored