CARMINE RED Taycan Club

AlterZgo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Taycan 4SCT, 21 992 Carrera S, 23 BMW X3 M40i
Country flag
I have a Carmine red 4S CT on order with black interior. The interior seems so boring to match with such an outstanding color as Carmine on the exterior. Would black and bourdeaux interior paired with Carmine red exterior be just too many different shades of red such that it would clash? Has anyone seen this combo or have any pictures of this combo? I'm also considering getting black/chalk interior but with black seat centers. I wish the configurator could actually show how that looks.

Chowster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I have a Carmine red 4S CT on order with black interior. The interior seems so boring to match with such an outstanding color as Carmine on the exterior. Would black and bourdeaux interior paired with Carmine red exterior be just too many different shades of red such that it would clash? Has anyone seen this combo or have any pictures of this combo? I'm also considering getting black/chalk interior but with black seat centers. I wish the configurator could actually show how that looks.
I agree, the full black interior can be a bit dark without any accented trim and/or coloured seat belts.

I have neodyme trim with red belts - still a bit dark for me! I’m going with chalk/black with red belts on the next one.

Red on red looks amazing to me! But it’s not for everyone - my wife nixed that combo for our car!

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Red on red is the only way. Nothing less for Lord Satan would suffice.

UserNameRequired

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Tesla Model 3/X
Country flag
Hey there. Does anyone have any pics of the sedan in Carmine with the roof racks? Tia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Gave a thumbs up and got thumbs up back this afternoon from this fellow Taycan owner driving the 101 in Oxnard/Ventura, CA (not driving my Taycan now as it’s sitting back at home in Poland). Beautiful color.

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club D96C9EAD-F2B8-489B-95FA-414F20F9673A
Sponsored