CARMINE RED Taycan Club

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Liked it, untill I saw it in person. In the sunlight, or under showroom lighting it looks really red, but when it's darker or cloudy it looks purple.

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club IMG_6706

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club IMG_6710

Porsche Taycan CARMINE RED Taycan Club IMG_6712

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
So I'm guessing this red is not a good choice?

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
So I'm guessing this red is not a good choice?
It depends. The problem with pictures here is that none of them look on my screen exactly the way the sample color looked at the dealership. I liked the red I saw there and I hope I like it as much as the red of the Land Rover Evoque.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
It depends. The problem with pictures here is that none of them look on my screen exactly the way the sample color looked at the dealership. I liked the red I saw there and I hope I like it as much as the red of the Land Rover Evoque.
I just dont want to go with the masses and have a white, grey or black car again. This red or blue at the moment now.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I just dont want to go with the masses and have a white, grey or black car again. This red or blue at the moment now.
Exactly. I had all the boring colors, this time red, next time green.

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
found on facebook

1583114901706.png

I wonder if that is standard tinting since the back looks a bit darker
That's the Privacy option which tints the rear window and rear-door windows much darker

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
If you go look at a Panamera or 911 in Carmine Red, this is what it will look like. I love the color. It is not for everyone but I thought it was the way to go with uniqueness as most Porsche’s are black, white or grey. Boring is not how you want your electric car to look. It does look different in different light. I think that makes it unique. I will know in late June if I made the right choice but feel confident that I did.

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
Just wait a few months and more colors will be available. I'm sure you'll find some to your liking that really stand out.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
If you go look at a Panamera or 911 in Carmine Red, this is what it will look like. I love the color. It is not for everyone but I thought it was the way to go with uniqueness as most Porsche’s are black, white or grey. Boring is not how you want your electric car to look. It does look different in different light. I think that makes it unique. I will know in late June if I made the right choice but feel confident that I did.
Exactly my thinking.
Sponsored