Skilly

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
will last longer than the pen they were sending out post sale.
Sponsored

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
It looks a little sinister to me. Maybe it's a mind control device that one day will start glowing and send me to my nearest Porsche dealer to hand over money in the deluded belief that I'll eventually get something in return.

DL_AU

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan (previously 911 Carrera T)
Country flag
I received a Porsche tombstone thingy when I purchased my second Porsche (a 911) in 2019. I appreciated the gesture - a small recognition that I was a repeat customer. My Taycan arrived earlier this year; still waiting for the thingy...

Frankhy

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E Tron
Country flag
Got one on mine about 3 months after delivery....I sat and stared at it like the monkeys staring at the monolith in 2001 for about and hour. I dont know what its for or where it came from, its just a mysterious object which can sit next to my Porsche branded cap and jacket and let me know I am better than everyone else.. I have set it up as the centerpiece to a small Porsche shrine in my office and I pray to it thrice daily.

edit...eek ironic post timing.
😂😂

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
All I got was a good looking pen. I have 2 dozens of pens already!

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
In the recent warm weather I have been working with the home office windows open.
By the time the afternoon breeze kicks in, papers start flying around on my desk.

So the other day, I wondered what to use to stop it happening and my eyes fell upon the weird Porsche thing stuck on a shelf since it mysteriously arrived in the post last year.

Feeling very chuffed at my sheer ingenuity and resourcefulness (she could do worse than me if trapped on a dessert island with only 1 other person) I said to my wife 'look, I actually found a use for that pointless Porsche thing!'

And then I come on here and find out it is actually a......

"Desk Paperweight" 🤣

Last edited:

Oink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, M3P
Country flag
I received alcohol-free rose wine iirc. Nothing else. 🙃

Mega-jelly of all of you guys. :')

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag
What we need is folding door mirrors included on a £110k car - not cluttering trinkets that go straight in the bin! Humbug!
Also got folding mirrors would't be without them well worth paying as additional

Porsche Taycan Got my pylon today IMG_0756

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Year plus and nothing like this - as with others got a pen and prob more useful! But odd that most parts of the world other than the US apparently receive this.

Browning

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RangeRover D350 MHEV New Disco 300D MHEW Taycan4S
Country flag
Year plus and nothing like this - as with others got a pen and prob more useful! But odd that most parts of the world other than the US apparently receive this.
Yes that's strange but some dealers in UK also give pen set as well

annieland

First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S, '20 Stinger, '16 Pilot
Country flag
Oh my heavens, they send you AWARDS for buying their car!??! Knowing me, I'd end up actually displaying it in my home office... next to the multiple plastic "Ship on a Stick" awards I won on Carnival Cruises for identifying a horrifying amount of obscure tv theme songs from the 70's and 80's. It would fit right in!

tomdfw1

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Lamborghini Huracan Performante Spyder
Country flag
Oh my heavens, they send you AWARDS for buying their car!??! Knowing me, I'd end up actually displaying it in my home office... next to the multiple plastic "Ship on a Stick" awards I won on Carnival Cruises for identifying a horrifying amount of obscure tv theme songs from the 70's and 80's. It would fit right in!
Don't consider it an award...more of a keepsake to remember the car once had.