Home assistant - Porsche Mobile Charger Connect integration?

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Gents,

Anyone know of any projects?

What I want: My Home Assistant to control the PMCC. (Intranet connection; 192.168.x.x)
In particular I'd like to control this slide through Home Assistant. Both manually and later on via automation.
Porsche Taycan Home assistant - Porsche Mobile Charger Connect integration? 1696077492287

Would be nice to see SoC as well.

Quick browse found an integration to Porsche Connect (not the mobile charger), and a HomeKit integration (I run Home Assistant).
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
the PMCC is simply a power source - the charging is controlled by the vehicle's Timers/Profiles - no EVSE "can initiate" charging (unless you leave with a time/profile that will charge anytime it's plugged in).

if you want to control charging of your Taycan you're pusing on the "wrong" end of the equation - you need to control the vehicle's onboard chargings software - not the external power supply.

good luck.

OP
OP
Gubbjaevel

Gubbjaevel

First Name
F
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TaycanT'20
Country flag
Yep, know what it does.

Not interested in initiating charging - just adjusting Ampere output. A more thorough control would be via Porsche Connect, if they have open API. But in this instance I'm only interested in the intranet PMCC.