My Porsche (via web) being retired.

Andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24, GLE 300D / Macan4 on order
Country flag
If FoD will be retired, I wonder if they'll keep the features on for the monthly customers!

And also what would happen to cars like mine in which comfort access wasn't specced, it shows a potential FoD but it is actually already activated (for some reason..)
Sponsored

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Looks like this has now happened. Most of the car control/charging/current status functionality is now removed.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 09.31.29

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 09.23.43

Last edited:
OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
For me though – the relatively recent ability for macOS to show widgets from iPhone does blunt the impact of this change.

Being able to quickly see current state of charge from my desktop was one of my most common use-cases for the web version of MyPorsche.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 09.34.19

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I find this very irritating. It was very useful, and surely not that difficult to maintain alongside the app.

chun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo 2020, Cayman GT4
Country flag
I would hope this is a sign of the app getting updated and it being better....

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
Looks like this has now happened. Most of the car control/charging/current status functionality is now removed.
It is a shame that the information is now taken away! I found the possibility to check consumption figures and being able to download them, very useful. That is now gone and that useless app is the only alternative.

I wonder what Porsche are up to? Or maybe they are just in financial trouble. Their share price have certainly taken a huge tumble.

Will be interesting to see their excuses for the Q2 result! Taycans are certainly not selling!

Andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24, GLE 300D / Macan4 on order
Country flag
Where is the Feature On Demand section on the app??

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
It is a shame that the information is now taken away! I found the possibility to check consumption figures and being able to download them, very useful. That is now gone and that useless app is the only alternative.

I wonder what Porsche are up to? Or maybe they are just in financial trouble. Their share price have certainly taken a huge tumble.

Will be interesting to see their excuses for the Q2 result! Taycans are certainly not selling!
You can from the app - export toi pdf.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. Screenshot_20240615-211319_My Porsche

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
R
Where is the Feature On Demand section on the app??
There isn't one.

FOD will only show if you have a option to download based on the spec of your car. Chances are you have all options that could be available via FOD.

Perhaps the app will incorporate at some point.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
You can from the app - export toi pdf.
For me that only brings up the charging history for my PMCC! Not any charging at the dealer, Ionity or other stations.

Seems very crazy that Porsche only reported charging history from equipment such as PMCC or public chargers where they can invoice you. If I charged at a Tesla station or earlier at Fastned, those session were not recorded.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. IMG_1702
Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. IMG_1701

So for me these statistics are useless as I charge at roadside chargers 75 - 80% of the time.

Plus I also charge another vehicle at the PMCC. And I have no way to assign different cars in the PMCC.

BigBob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S, Range Rover Sport
Country flag
Any idea if there is an area on the app that shows open recall campaigns? Previously i was only able to find/check for them on the website.
Sponsored