n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Nissan GT-R
Country flag
Not at all. If you have the surface coated brakes, or the ceramic brakes, you get almost zero dust, ever.
With the PCCBs fitted I’m finding the wheels simply wipe clean with a detailing spray. However, I did coat them with this from new as it works great on the rest of the car.

Porsche Taycan One step closer to that Mission E Concept look IMG_0654
Sponsored

dstepin92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23' Taycan RWD
Country flag
Could the Porsche wheel caps be fitted into these? I think that would look really sick.

JWreck

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Finally managed to source and fit a set of 22” Rotiform FRA wheels for my Turbo S. These are a staggered width fitment (12” rears and 10” fronts) riding on Michelin Pilot Sport 4S rubber (335/25R22 rears 285/30R22 fronts). Ride comfort is fine in all suspension settings but I may drop pressures from the current 41 psi to around 34.

Finding quality TPMS sensors that talk to the car is proving troublesome. I was mis-sold a set of Huf Baolong RDE048v21 sensors by an unrelated supplier which are incompatible with the Taycan so I’m waiting for the RDE047v21 variants to be fitted. Hopefully they’ll speak Taycan 🙄

Big shout out to Plush Automotive here in the UK for sourcing the wheels from the US and managing the process.

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg
Why wouldn’t you just buy the TPMS from a dealer?

Wheels look great

OP
OP
n3ophyte

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could the Porsche wheel caps be fitted into these? I think that would look really sick.
Quite possibly but will require a fixing mechanism. Will investigate when I have time.

Shindoman

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Fantastic!
Those Roti’s actually look better than the original Mission E’s.
I just ordered 22” Rotiform BTL’s for my 4S.

C17r15

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS ST
Country flag
Quite possibly but will require a fixing mechanism. Will investigate when I have time.
MG Line out of Poland makes an adapter kit for Rotiform, you can check them out.

Those look great! Would be super cool if you could engineer aero fins between the hub and wheel similar to the concept
Porsche Taycan One step closer to that Mission E Concept look IMG_1133

OP
OP
n3ophyte

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
MG Line out of Poland makes an adapter kit for Rotiform, you can check them out.

Those look great! Would be super cool if you could engineer aero fins between the hub and wheel similar to the concept
IMG_1133.jpeg
No way. I’d spend every waking hour cleaning them!

greenlizard

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4S, 2016 AMG GT, 2013 MB GLK 250, F150
Country flag
Finally managed to source and fit a set of 22” Rotiform FRA wheels for my Turbo S. These are a staggered width fitment (12” rears and 10” fronts) riding on Michelin Pilot Sport 4S rubber (335/25R22 rears 285/30R22 fronts). Ride comfort is fine in all suspension settings but I may drop pressures from the current 41 psi to around 34.

Finding quality TPMS sensors that talk to the car is proving troublesome. I was mis-sold a set of Huf Baolong RDE048v21 sensors by an unrelated supplier which are incompatible with the Taycan so I’m waiting for the RDE047v21 variants to be fitted. Hopefully they’ll speak Taycan 🙄

Big shout out to Plush Automotive here in the UK for sourcing the wheels from the US and managing the process.

IMG_1440.jpeg

IMG_1443.jpeg

IMG_1439.jpeg
Beautiful 🤩