Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Audi RS5
Country flag
https://www.motor1.com/news/686424/porsche-taycan-gt-spy-shots/

Things I noticed:
- Larger tail lights I assume to address concerns they are not noticeable enough and could be a safety hazard according to some posts I've seen here

- Air vents in rear bumper presumably to relieve some pressure being built-up in the rear bumper or to further cool the braking system

- I still don't like the new headlights however the "tear drop" area is an improvement for me personally

- Obviously a substantial wing in the back with a small lip on the trunk

- New trimming around car similar to the off road design package

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan GT Spied Virtually Undisguised, Insider Claims It Has 1,000+ HP porsche-taycan-gt-spy-photo

Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan GT Spied Virtually Undisguised, Insider Claims It Has 1,000+ HP porsche-taycan-gt-spy-photo (1)

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
If that's the visual refresh I'm glad we purchased an outdated one. Is it just me or does it look like they've cribbed the "pouty lip" front bumper styling Tesla has on everything?
Porsche Taycan Porsche Taycan GT Spied Virtually Undisguised, Insider Claims It Has 1,000+ HP 1694615703469

mutanthands

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Suzuki Cara
Country flag
I suspect some of this will just apply to the GT trim.

I don't mind the headlights (controversially), but the teardrop area is looking a little too Audi E-Tron.
The rear with the extra wheel vents is starting to look messy, and the spoiler really doesn't work on this car.

Not bad, and some nice nip / tucks, but I think I prefer the current Taycan design overall.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Informally timed at 7 minutes 5 seconds around Nurburgring, which is about the same time as Rimac and roughly the same time as a 911 GT3. (Edited).

Last edited:

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Are we referring to the wedge shaped cutouts beneath the headlights as the teardrops? I'm super disappointed with those. Would need to see in the flesh but from these and previous images I'm not sure I would upgrade my CT4 to this refresh.

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I assume this will be a $300k car.
Has to be, right? If it's really close to a 7 minute Nürburgring car, that's competing with the GT4 RS and the GT3, both of which are pretty much $300k cars when you add in the dealer mark-ups.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I assume this will be a $300k car.
Turbo S price is already hard to swallow… I don’t see them selling many of these in the high $200k’s.

Plus that awful wing… not on a sedan.

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
Turbo S price is already hard to swallow… I don’t see them selling many of these in the high $200k’s.

Plus that awful wing… not on a sedan.
A well optioned Turbo S is $225k. For those performance numbers, it makes sense in the high $200, $300k range.
Sponsored