Porsche Taycan on Salary Sacrifice. Advice please?

ZFMR_01

First Name
Rafter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes
Country flag
Hi All,

I am new to this forum so hello to all!

So the reason for my post is that I need some advice on how salary sacrifice works when purchasing a Taycan 4S. I am new to all this so a little confused.

I am currently getting quotes between £750-£900 for Taycan 4S. Standard specification and nothing extraordinary. Maybe an upgrade to the wheels. This is based on an 80k salary.

My Questions:
-What salsac website did you use and what was your quotation? Would you use them again?
- What is the approx. waiting time for a Taycan? heard it's ridiculous?! Would it better getting another make/model due to this?
-Will I be paying less that the quotes above once the reduction comes out of my payslip with me paying less tax now?
-If i choose a 3yr term, how does this work if i move jobs? Will i need to pay a early termination fee?

Many Thanks
Sponsored

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 535, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi All,

So the reason for my post is that I need some advice on how salary sacrifice works when purchasing a Taycan 4S. I am new to all this so a little confused.

I am currently getting quotes between £750-£900 for Taycan 4S. Standard specification and nothing extraordinary. Maybe an upgrade to the wheels. This is based on an 80k salary.

My Questions:
-What salsac website did you use and what was your quotation? Would you use them again?
- What is the approx. waiting time for a Taycan? heard it's ridiculous?! Would it better getting another make/model due to this?
-Will I be paying less that the quotes above once the reduction comes out of my payslip with me paying less tax now?
-If i choose a 3yr term, how does this work if i move jobs? Will i need to pay a early termination fee?

Many Thanks
Were you able to resolve this or are you still seeking help?

gusone

First Name
gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW Series 3 XDRIVE M SPORT
Country flag
Hi All,

My Questions:

Many Thanks
I answered those questions. Looks like a duplicate thread
Sponsored