Share impact of Felicity Ace on your delivery date.

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
No new date but MyPorsche app changed for me today and no longer shows my vehicle. I’m hoping for a reset version of TYD with dates sometime over the next couple of days. Here’s a screenshot…

53C06E53-BCC6-4016-ABD3-8F545EE5EBD8.jpeg
try going in through the emailed link. My car has never shown up on porsche connect. Mine has always said the same thing…

Porsche Taycan Share impact of Felicity Ace on your delivery date. CFE4B48F-AD84-4A88-ADD1-36D316538CB8
Sponsored

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Ouch, I hope these dates aren’t right. My new delivery estimate is July 29. That’s longer than my wait the first time I ordered ? I’ll give it a little time to see if those dates are for real but if so I will probably cancel my order.

electric9925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Ouch, I hope these dates aren’t right. My new delivery estimate is July 29. That’s longer than my wait the first time I ordered ? I’ll give it a little time to see if those dates are for real but if so I will probably cancel my order.
I can see it being early by a few weeks or something but I doubt it’ll be any earlier

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Haha, hopefully you get an update soon. My dealer told me they just started today so maybe just working down the list
I'm sure. But I'm impatient and have nothing to do this evening but drink wine and refresh TYD. ?

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I'm sure. But I'm impatient and have nothing to do this evening but drink wine and refresh TYD. ?
This is so true. After my change freeze point, my obsession with the configurator turned into my obsession with TYD. I bet this site gets more hits than google….

thecoloradokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Taycan CT4s + 2023 Rivian R1T
Country flag
My freeze day is this weekend, and TYD still shows the 3rd week of May for arrival at the dealership.

In light of all the weirdness happening in the world, I think the the arrival date will certainly change and be pushed back. Hope I am wrong, but prepared for an end of June arrival.

Porsche Taycan Share impact of Felicity Ace on your delivery date. image000000 2

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
My freeze day is this weekend, and TYD still shows the 3rd week of May for arrival at the dealership.

In light of all the weirdness happening in the world, I think the the arrival date will certainly change and be pushed back. Hope I am wrong, but prepared for an end of June arrival.

image000000 2.jpg
This is such good news though!!!

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag

image000000 2.jpg
Just noticing your end location! Are you in KC?

soul.electrified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 4S convertible, LX570, CT4 (pending)
Country flag
Oh no, really? What would be your alternative?

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Oh no, really? What would be your alternative?
No alternative, I don’t need another car. I just loved the idea of the Taycan, trying an EV, and the styling is amazing. I’m not sure I’m willing to go through the mental and emotional gymnastics for 5 more months. My brain tends to fixate and immerse, so those 5 months will feel much longer in my messed up head. I really need to see how this plays out and do a bit of thinking. ?
Sponsored