Share impact of Felicity Ace on your delivery date.

TxnBluDvl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m nearing my lock date and thought I’d start a thread so that we can track the impact that the Felicity Ace event on various builds/allocations throughout the next few months.

This may help everyone understand what Porsche is doing to prioritize the replacement vehicles for those who unfortunately one in transit.

I’ll go first:

Change freeze point in February +3 days
Estimated time of arrival in May: +6 days
Sponsored

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4, 991.2 GT3
Country flag
I think it's too early for an impact. Once the salvage team inspects the ship, then PCNA/PAG will decide what to do, right now they are waiting to see if cars need to be replaced.
Your changes are just the normal production delays from chip supplies. Our build in Nov, actually moved up a couple days. Delivery dates are really hit or miss and will continue to fluctuate.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Not a huge push to the right/delay. When did you get notified of the change? Via Track My Dream or separate notice from Porsche?

buhhy

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Lexus IS350
Country flag
Mine are +27 days since the estimates from the beginning of the month. (May 1st delivery to May 27)

OP
OP

TxnBluDvl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Not a huge push to the right/delay. When did you get notified of the change? Via Track My Dream or separate notice from Porsche?
Yeah, not a big deal for me. No notification — just logged in and saw the shift in dates. It happened in the last 72 hours, because I got an email reminding me of my original freeze date within the past week.

williamo

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Macan S | 19 Range Rover | 22 Taycan (on order)
Country flag
I’m nearing my lock date and thought I’d start a thread so that we can track the impact that the Felicity Ace event on various builds/allocations throughout the next few months.

This may help everyone understand what Porsche is doing to prioritize the replacement vehicles for those who unfortunately one in transit.

I’ll go first:

Change freeze point in February +3 days
Estimated time of arrival in May: +6 days
Hi fellow SFBA member! My Track Your Dream app updated and has pushed everything out by about 2 weeks, which I suspect is so they can prioritize production for everyone who lost a car on the ship. 2 weeks is no big deal, but annoying timing as my Taycan was literally going to go into production on Friday 2/18.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone who is getting their builds delayed a little to make room for those of us who had a car burn up on Felicity Ace. I know the delay sucks but I’m grateful for not have to wait soooo long again for the next build of my car.

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
On this same line of thought,

Has anyone on Felicity Ace seen there TYD date update from 9999 to a new date?

ladylow87

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan
Country flag
Ooof, I’m really sorry. Ours is supposed to load late this week….I’ll believe it when it gets to our dealership. I hope this gets expedited for you all….it’s a lot.
Thank you! I go between laughing and then being sad (I know it's just a car but ya know). It's a little surreal.

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Just wanted to drop by and say thank you to everyone who is getting their builds delayed a little to make room for those of us who had a car burn up on Felicity Ace. I know the delay sucks but I’m grateful for not have to wait soooo long again for the next build of my car.
Good on you - I'm sure everyone here would wish for the same treatment if their vehicle had the same fate.

Dunno if anyone else saw but on the Rennlist thread there were some owners who had taken delivery of their 992 GT3's offering seat time to people who lost their cars on the FA. Very impressed by the community.

Hirschaj

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
On this same line of thought,

Has anyone on Felicity Ace seen there TYD date update from 9999 to a new date?
No new date but MyPorsche app changed for me today and no longer shows my vehicle. I’m hoping for a reset version of TYD with dates sometime over the next couple of days. Here’s a screenshot…

Porsche Taycan Share impact of Felicity Ace on your delivery date. 53C06E53-BCC6-4016-ABD3-8F545EE5EBD8
Sponsored