drjay71

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Want your opinion. I have a black RWD with the 20” aero wheels as pictured. I’m ready for a change. Purely from a cosmetic standpoint what color/wheel combo looks best. I’m thinking a light color with the Mission E wheels looks the best. If I stay with black then I’m not sure the Mission E wheels add that much compared to my 20 inch turbo aero wheels. I also like the exclusive wheels but prefer the Mission E wheels.

Porsche Taycan Which wheels/tires combo looks better? IMG_2806

Porsche Taycan Which wheels/tires combo looks better? IMG_2871

Porsche Taycan Which wheels/tires combo looks better? IMG_2870

R.O.S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, LR Disco5, Jeep GC 1999
Country flag
I think in general the mission e wheels look better on a light colour car, but if you keep the car black and just change the wheels, perhaps consider the golden colour mission e or the unpainted style.

It will I think make the car quite different

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Want your opinion. I have a black RWD with the 20” aero wheels as pictured. I’m ready for a change. Purely from a cosmetic standpoint what color/wheel combo looks best. I’m thinking a light color with the Mission E wheels looks the best. If I stay with black then I’m not sure the Mission E wheels add that much compared to my 20 inch turbo aero wheels. I also like the exclusive wheels but prefer the Mission E wheels.

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2870.jpeg
Not a fan of Mission E and prefer the turbo aero or RS Spyders.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
Also not a fan of MissionE wheels.

A poster on here picked out the "squarer" 5 spoke parts of the wheels you have, and did the rest satin black. Looked really good.

You could pick out the 5 spokes in Weiss gold. Would look great IMO.

Or a colour similar to Turbonite.

Andics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S ST MY24, GLE 300D / Macan4 on order
Country flag
I have the RS spider as they fit better the sport turismo line...on the saloon Mission E are a must in my opinion

Gru

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo - 20"
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Which wheels/tires combo looks better? 1000087962

I recently moved from the 20" aero to the 21" RS Spyder. I'll keep the 20" for ❄.

the set was sold with Goodyear's tyres. i wasn't very enthusiastic... but it felt like being on a flying carpet when I took the car back. I had the Michelin for 56000km, so clearly it's not a fair comparison.

I didn't feel a difference in term of noise so far. I'll go for a long trip in Germany next week: I'll see if range drops a lot

Gru

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo - 20"
Country flag
in my opinion, 20" aero look more classy, 21" RS Spyder more sporty.

originally I preferred the 21" Cross Turismo, but I couldn't find them in black. They look great too.

DirtyPop

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2870.jpeg

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2871.jpeg

IMG_2870.jpeg
I personally don’t like the mission E rims at all. I think the best looking OEM rims are the black RS Spyder rims. They are specific to the GTS model so if you don’t mind having GTS specific rims on a non GTS car then that’s what I suggest. If that does bother you then the aftermarket Vossen HF-5 in gunmetal would look awesome. Would be way cheaper than getting OEM rims too.