• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades

OP
OP
cadmus

cadmus

First Name
Lim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan & 993s
Country flag
Received my rear sunshade couple of days ago. Product quality is great. Installation is done in 1-2 minutes. I'm very happy ? Thank you ?

sonnenschutz1.jpg

Sonnenschutz.jpg
Glad that you like the shades.

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
@Brazz Just take a look at the 3rd picture of the 1st post. There you can see how it looks from the inside. And of course it's made for driving with the sunshade installed.
Both of your pictures show an exterior view of the back glass. If possible, I would like to see an exterior and interior top view. The picture from the promo looks as if the shade covers only part of the top glass. Thanks

pEAkfrEAk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S [MY2022]
Country flag
The picture from the promo looks as if the shade covers only part of the top glass.
The promo picture clearly shows the view with the sunshade installed, but I will take another picture from my car later today.

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades promo

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
@Brazz Here you are ? Two pics from my car with installed rear window sunshade.

sunshade1.jpg

sunshade2.jpg
Thank you! To me, the promo picture only covered a part of the top glass. Yours clearly shows that it is completely covered. Again thanks!

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Every time I read "rear windshield" a part of me dies. It's called back glass.
YES! So many people today cannot speak! :rolleyes:

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
I just received my pano roof sunshade… haven’t had a chance to get photos of them with the car outside yet… will update when I have those photos.

Product looks to be good quality and it comes with a storage pouch if the shade needs to be packed up. My OCD might require me to iron out the wrinkles from the shade after storage and shipment… o_O

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades A7C3319C-359A-4DD3-995D-CE5F11D88802

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades E6282619-1A69-4496-B553-5AEBC49740D8

I had some issues checking out from the website (I even registered) but eventually worked with them through email to pay via PayPal invoice. Shipping across the Pacific was about a week…

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I just received my pano roof sunshade… haven’t had a chance to get photos of them with the car outside yet… will update when I have those photos.

Product looks to be good quality and it comes with a storage pouch if the shade needs to be packed up.

A7C3319C-359A-4DD3-995D-CE5F11D88802.jpeg

E6282619-1A69-4496-B553-5AEBC49740D8.jpeg

I had some issues checking out from the website (I even registered) but eventually worked with them through email to pay via PayPal invoice. Shipping across the Pacific was about a week…
Interested to hear how the install and utility goes for you but TBH, after sitting in a local forum member's car back in July in Houston and frankly being amazed at how effective the roof insulation (glass) was at maintaining the heat in the car (parked outside for for a few hours in serious heat), I'm yet to be convinced that I'd need something like this - unless perhaps you are specifically addressing glare which effects only occasional sun angles?

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
For me it is more about glare (for passengers) and cabin darkening (I did not tint the pano glass) than it is for heat rejection, which I honestly think the pano roof has been doing an excellent job.

The install is easy (and exactly as described in the instructions posted by the seller in the original post) and took no more than a few minutes (the shade pretty much is edge to edge with the tabs acting as a lip to prevent the shade from working itself off the headliner).

Last edited:

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
For me it is more about glare and cabin darkening (I did not tint the pano glass) than it is for heat rejection, which I honestly think the pano roof has been doing an excellent job.

The install is easy (and exactly as described in the instructions posted by the seller in the original post) and took no more than a few minutes (the shade pretty much is edge to edge with the tabs acting as a lip to prevent the shade from working itself off the headliner).
I realize there have been others but if you get a chance some addl pics/angles installed would be good to see.

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Every time I read "rear windshield" a part of me dies. It's called back glass.
Safelite rear windshield ;) I've always simply called it the rear window, but there doesn't seem to really be a consensus. This is actually the first time I've ever heard it referred to as "back glass".

But back on topic. The shades look nice but I don't like Pano roofs so I didn't take that option and I'll likely just use tint on the rear window.

D_Frost

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AMG GLE, Vantage
Got outside for a few pictures today, I need to take out the steamer to see if I can get wrinkles out. It definitely cuts glare for the rear passengers and darkens the cabin a bit more (I might be using this as a summer-only shade while packing it up during the other seasons).
Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades 28D78099-B601-4BB1-9931-1F8B3EFC74BB

Porsche Taycan WTS: Taycan Panoramic Roof & Rear Windshield Sunshades 4143EF54-0C58-4657-A2D9-ACDF04A67E63

Let me know if there are any other angles that would be useful.

Last edited: