Your floor mats may be backwards

chalkrwd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TAYCAN RWD
Country flag
Ever since I have owned my Taycan, I think my rear seat floor mats have been backwards. They've never fit quite right but I haven't thought much into it. After flipping them around today, they fit right! Such a no brainer and I don't know why I hadn't tried before. I was at the dealership today and noticed their demo units also had the floor mats on backwards which made me think I'm not the only one with them reversed. See photo 1 how my floor mats were before vs photo 2 after I rotated them and they fit much better.

I have tried uploading the photos and compressed them down to <500kb but it is still image too large so here's an imgur link:

Sponsored

First Name
Anderson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Ever since I have owned my Taycan, I think my rear seat floor mats have been backwards. They've never fit quite right but I haven't thought much into it. After flipping them around today, they fit right! Such a no brainer and I don't know why I hadn't tried before. I was at the dealership today and noticed their demo units also had the floor mats on backwards which made me think I'm not the only one with them reversed. See photo 1 how my floor mats were before vs photo 2 after I rotated them and they fit much better.

I have tried uploading the photos and compressed them down to <500kb but it is still image too large so here's an imgur link:

Thanks but it doesn’t really matter for me as my 5Y old daughter will make a mess anyway! 🤣

PedroJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance, Taycan CT 4S ordered
Country flag
Floor matts are not fixed - every time I have passengers on the back seats, when leave the car they swivel matts. Its a subject to redesign for the future.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
Yup I realised exactly this, they fit much better with the curved side against the seat base

shame they aren’t fixed
Sponsored