jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
How long does our complimentary subscription to Christophorus magazine last ? This is my second Porsche and I didn't recieve the magazine when I bought my first Porsche in 1986. I've had other manufacturer's magazines last for the warranty period (Acura, VW) and one that lasted until I sold the car 6 years later (Chevrolet). I was just curious. Thanks in advance for any info..
Sponsored

WasserGKuehlt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4CT, 996C2, MacanS
Country flag
I had a subscription before I bought my Taycan, which I’ve let expire a few months after the car arrived. I received another issue just recently, but I didn't think it must be a complimentary subscription. Tell you the truth, I’d rather they sent me a PWCC by accident instead. (Maybe it’s a lottery?)

OP
OP
jkoya

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I had a subscription before I bought my Taycan, which I’ve let expire a few months after the car arrived. I received another issue just recently, but I didn't think it must be a complimentary subscription. Tell you the truth, I’d rather they sent me a PWCC by accident instead. (Maybe it’s a lottery?)
It was the SA at the dealership that mentioned I would get a complimentary subscription to Christophorus.

Haha - I also read the thread about the PWCC !

RingoDingo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I continue to receive it every couple of months - now 1.5+ years into my Taycan ownership.

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Nissan GT-R
Country flag
It’s probably my poor attention span but I can’t read any of the Christophorus articles without falling asleep. I always assumed it was the German to English translation that lacked any fizz😴

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I vaguely remember getting it many years ago, not sure thought if was after I got my 911 or did I participate in some event. It stopped coming when I moved IIRC. I started getting it after I ordered the Taycan again (before delivery). I rarely read much of it.

Last edited:

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
I found it really boring