DirtyPop

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
I have a 6 lane road near my house that I use almost daily. Months ago I was entering a driveway on the other side of this 6 lane road to go to a supermarket. I used the smart lift and when prompted to save the point I panicked and clicked yes. They only give you a few seconds to make a decision. I felt pressured and caved. 🤣🤣🤣

Now the car gives me the notice to “reduce speed” due to the smart lift even though I’m 6 lanes away from the driveway in question going the opposite direction. It is pretty annoying. I went to delete that point and most were labeled by latitude and longitude coordinates. How do I know which point is causing the “reduce speed” notification. Does anyone have a trick on how to delete a specific point without wiping all of them and starting over?
Sponsored

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Nissan GT-R
Country flag
Does anyone have a trick on how to delete a specific point without wiping all of them and starting over?
From memory I think you ‘swipe left’ on the location you want to delete then hit delete🤔

OP
OP
DirtyPop

DirtyPop

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
From memory I think you ‘swipe left’ on the location you want to delete then hit delete🤔
I agree I think that is how you delete items from the PCM. I’m trying to figure out how to delete that specific smart lift point when it doesn’t have the address.

alexsas

First Name
Alexey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, I3
Country flag
Find it’s coordinates on google maps or similar and then delete the nearest number from the car?

pio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S+
Country flag
True. However there used to be a bug where the swipe left would not remove the stored location. No matter how often you try it. And this bug, supposedly was addressed in the "big" software update of 2022 (whatever that was called).

I still have the bug.
Sponsored