Etron price drop (in case YOU’RE cross shopping)

LongLive959

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
What’s you’re problem? Your not making any sense. 🤣

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
I don’t think has as much to do with Tesla’s pricing as it does with VAG’s plan to create more distinction between its brands. Yeah the RS’s specs were somewhat comparable to the Taycan Turbo….but that’s all.

anyways, just thought in case anyone is currently cross shopping, they may like this

https://electrek.co/2023/10/06/audi-offering-20k-off-sporty-e-tron-gt-rival-tesla-model-s/
Not new. Has been going on for at least couple of months. If interested, read Audi forums, you can get over $30K in combined incentives (factory, lease, costco) and dealer discounts.

RedFiveGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E-Tron GT Quattro
Country flag
I would have loved a Taycan 4S CT but the lease incentives and (much more importantly) promise of a 3 month factory order got me in a Quattro GT.

On pretty much identical spec I ended up £250 per month lower than the 4S and took 3 months and 1 day from order to being in my drive.

and I didn’t have to pay extra for rear view mirror auto dimming 😜

Audi are clearly trying to to get more GT’s on the road - maybe as a halo model to shift more Q4’s etc.

It’s a 3 year lease so maybe Taycan next time though I do not regret the purchase it’s a fabulous and very practical car.

I was worried about not having the hatchback but I have the Taycan roof bars for my bikes and have done a weekend away with my out laws in the back seats and all our luggage no problem.

Just back from taking a garage full of stuff to the tip as well.

Raek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, E92 M3, Wrangler TJ
Country flag
I’ve actually been considering the e-tron, on the premise that most of my mods to the Taycan should fit (wheels, lowering module). I didn’t even consider that the roof bars would transfer. Glorious news! Guess I’ll have to get rid of the front lip. Or hold til I inevitably come back to a Taycan in the future.

RedFiveGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi E-Tron GT Quattro
Country flag
i‘be got the Taycan roof bars and bike carriers. Fit like a glove and do not touch any of the paintwork.

They do not fit the GT with the carbon roof though, only the panoramic roof.

Porsche Taycan Etron price drop (in case YOU’RE cross shopping) IMG_8297

SergeyIndy

First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Macan GTS, 23 Taycan Turbo, 20 Cayenne Turbo,
Country flag

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
That's $50K with very specific California incentives. Reminds of of the brand new Model 3 under $20K in a very specific location in California with very specific buyer qualifications met. The actual discount on GT RS is $32.5K, $24.5K off GT, but you have to lease it at least for few weeks, so between the lease initiation fee and interest you lose at least $1K from those savings. Of course you can also negotiate with the dealer on the price too, so another few K maybe?

or1

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
The RS e-tron GT is a nice car, I have owned one - and reviewed it in threads in the Taycan versus ... section. Maybe the Audi is more comfortable in some sorts of driving. But the Taycan is a definitely better driver's car.
Sponsored