Crags99

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Sport Turismo
Country flag
Are you talking about the "Track Your Dream" status, or just the account homepage (https://my.porsche.com/core/us/en_US/home)? If you're talking about the home page, I can tell you that my GTS ST is currently at the US dock according to TYD, but is also still showing as scheduled for production on the home page. No idea why that is, but if you're looking at the homepage, it is probably just not updating for some reason.
yeah that's right on the home page. So hopefully its been built it just doesn't get updated by Porsche.
Sponsored

Matt-Taycan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne T Coupe, Macan GTS, Taycan GTS
Country flag
Had confirmation yesterday that dealers have received some allocations this last week or so
(1 Taycan GTS ST) Therefore this does now put me NEXT on the list. Was originally told I was 3rd. This does now appear to be genuine.

1. Demonstrator
2. Customer (Now Allocated)
3. Me

Deposit dropped on December 23rd, 2021

Surely Porsche can squeeze through one more build in 2022

G7SUM

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST 2023
Country flag
Had confirmation yesterday that dealers have received some allocations this last week or so
(1 Taycan GTS ST) Therefore this does now put me NEXT on the list. Was originally told I was 3rd. This does now appear to be genuine.

1. Demonstrator
2. Customer (Now Allocated)
3. Me

Deposit dropped on December 23rd, 2021

Surely Porsche can squeeze through one more build in 2022
I ordered just over a week after you , yet I appear to be 13th in the list with only 5 going to build to date. Seems this is dealer dependent from what i'm reading.

Murph7355

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST; TVR Griffith 500; Caterham 7; Volvo XC90
Country flag
I ordered just over a week after you , yet I appear to be 13th in the list with only 5 going to build to date. Seems this is dealer dependent from what i'm reading.
Very much so.

But you are in a very exclusive club of those "not 1st" at their dealer. I ordered 1st week in Feb and something like 15th at my dealer I think. But who knows.
Sponsored