marsh3377

First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I decided to take advantage of the 3 months free trial of Active Lane Keeping and Innodrive. I went to the car in the morning and it had an "Update Failed - Vehicle functions restricted" warning showing, stating Innodrive had failed to install. What's odd is that Innodrive looks like it has actually installed and is usable. Either way, the "Update Failed" warning will not go away and when I contacted my local Porsche centre they said I will need to bring it in, but they are booked up until June!

Has anyone else had this issue and have they managed to get it resolved without having to take the car in?

Thanks,
Sponsored

n3ophyte

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Nissan GT-R
Country flag
Have you tried the two finger salute ✌PCM reboot?

kurand

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan RWD, Lotus Elise S1
Country flag
Had this twice now with attempts to install monthly ALK FoD. In my case ALK did not install and remained unavailable. Both times, car had to go to PRC Reading to get the OTA module reset (1/2 day). I suspect that if I install another FoD module in the future, that too will fail, so I guess I won’t bother. I’ll not renew ALK anyway because it really doesn’t work very well.

OP
OP

marsh3377

First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Had this twice now with attempts to install monthly ALK FoD. In my case ALK did not install and remained unavailable. Both times, car had to go to PRC Reading to get the OTA module reset (1/2 day). I suspect that if I install another FoD module in the future, that too will fail, so I guess I won’t bother. I’ll not renew ALK anyway because it really doesn’t work very well.
The person I spoke to at my local Porsche centre said that FOD is being discontinued because of all the issues they’ve had. Not seen anything at all online about this, but that is what he said.
Sponsored