July 2023 Deliveries

TLC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS; 2021 Honda Accord; 2015 911(sold)
Country flag
Time to start a July Delivery Thread….

TYD updated to 7/24.
Sponsored

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
On that basis I’m in; June delivery pushed potentially to July because of stop sale with limited feedback, hopefully no further…!

trogger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Golf R; Taycan wannabe (4S CT on order)
Country flag
I've got a Taycan 4S CT heading to Houston, TX, USA, and supposedly due to my dealer on July 28. Manufacturing due to start on June 19. I presume it is not believable that it will be at the German port for exactly 1 day? It has held on this date for about a month now, except I am pretty sure the date moved last night from July 29 to July 28 for final delivery...

Winterfell

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 CT 4S
Country flag
I've got a Taycan 4S CT heading to Houston, TX, USA, and supposedly due to my dealer on July 28. Manufacturing due to start on June 19. I presume it is not believable that it will be at the German port for exactly 1 day? It has held on this date for about a month now, except I am pretty sure the date moved last night from July 29 to July 28 for final delivery...
Hey trogger,

Good choice of your Taycan, went for the same model. Whatever your current Projected timeline is, you can expect another 2-3 months on top. TYD only provides estimates based on avg. shipping and handling times. There are far too many variables which Porsche has no control over.

My Porsche was built on April 27th and will supposedly be at PECLA in mid August now, which was planned for first week of July.

you could be lucky😊

IonFlow

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 CT4
Country flag
CT 4
Manufacturing started April 17, completed April 21. Arrived Emden April 25. I'm in Columbus OH so the vehicle will enter via Baltimore. Scheduled ship dates of 4/26 and 5/22 passed by with no progress despite two Baltimore-bound ships leaving around those dates. My app has just updated to a ship date of July 5. We will see. Just posting for informational purposes. The delay is inevitable it seems. Just wish the app had realistic (honest) ship dates from the get-go.

calchoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
My car is completed on May 16 and sitting on Emden port now, and waiting to be transported to Benicia CA.

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
My CT4 completed production April 18th and according to TYD arrived at Emden April 20th. Received a new TYD update today stating the car again “arrived at port” on June 7th, which is about 50 days from production completing. Now scheduled for Emden departure July 5th on TYD. I assume it was relocated somewhere else during the 50 days and now hopefully the ball is rolling again.

Waterdog

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Another Bay Area client. Also waiting for my CT4 completed at end of April, arrived at Emden May 4, missed the May and June shipments and now scheduled to leave July 5 to arrive at PECLA Aug 20.

calchoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Another Bay Area client. Also waiting for my CT4 completed at end of April, arrived at Emden May 4, missed the May and June shipments and now scheduled to leave July 5 to arrive at PECLA Aug 20.
Did you SA know why it is sitting in Emden for so long? Which dealer did you order from?

Waterdog

First Name
Pam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Did you SA know why it is sitting in Emden for so long? Which dealer did you order from?
Porsche Marin but I imagine it’s like the rest on this thread, that the hold up is a backlog of cars waiting to be shipped out of Emden.

Dr Kiwi

First Name
Kela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo 2023 (ordered)
Country flag
I just received the notification that my Cross Turismo left the German port on 6/10 on it's way to Jacksonville. According to my SA it is on the Violet Ace and is scheduled to arrive in the US on 6/30 and to my dealer by 7/7. It is starting to feel real now.

Last edited:

calchoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I just received the notification that my Cross Turismo left the German port on 6/10 on it's way to Jacksonville. According to my SA it is on the Violet Ace and is scheduled to arrive in the US on 6/30 and to my dealer by 7/7. It is starting to feel real now.
Congrats! How long did your car sit at the Emden port?

Tiptoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1986 Porsche 911, 1974 Citroen 2cv, 2018 Volvo S90
Country flag
My GTS arrived at Emden on 6/1/23, and I was notified this morning that it left the port on 6/10. The Porsche website indicates that it should be in the Port of Houston on 7/3.

Im cautiously optimistic!

Reactions: TLC

Dr Kiwi

First Name
Kela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo 2023 (ordered)
Country flag
Congrats! How long did your car sit at the Emden port?
Short answer: somewhere between 10 days and 2 months.
Long answer: Depends on when you ask. Originally the app said it was at Emden on 4/10 and was supposed to ship out on 5/12. When that day passed, the date it "arrived at Emden" changed every 4-5 days until about 10 days ago when it stuck at 5/30.

T-Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Taycan CT4, 23 911T, 24 Rivian R1S, 71 BMW 2002
Country flag
That’s what my TYD has started to do. It recently showed the arrival at port as being 6/7 and then just updated to 6/12 today. Sounds like it may be in store for some more shifting before it gets closer to its departure date of 7/5.

Funny enough this car is replacing a vehicle coming off lease in October. At the time when my SA called in March with the allocation that was scheduled to arrive in early June I thought, well that’s a bit earlier than needed but then I remembered all the production horror stories I’ve read over the past few years on the forum and immediately told him I’d take it!
Sponsored