First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4 - Mamba Green, 2022 Challenger
Country flag
No.

This thread has become a confusing mess from what it intended.

The PCM update is WNJ8 and is now on release in most regions. Your My Porsche website (not App) will be updated for this and other recall notifications as and when they apply.

1658844247072.png

Depending on model year (MY) of your vehicle and what recall updates have already been applied the WNJ8 update may take up to 8 hours. If you've kept things up to date then plan for half a day tops.

ANA6 may / may not be relevant for your vehicle but relates to flickering screens (not applicable in UK from my experience).
Really helpful information, thank you!

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
No.

This thread has become a confusing mess from what it intended.

The PCM update is WNJ8 and is now on release in most regions. Your My Porsche website (not App) will be updated for this and other recall notifications as and when they apply.

1658844247072.png

Depending on model year (MY) of your vehicle and what recall updates have already been applied the WNJ8 update may take up to 8 hours. If you've kept things up to date then plan for half a day tops.

ANA6 may / may not be relevant for your vehicle but relates to flickering screens (not applicable in UK from my experience).
So my car is currently doing the ANA6 update. Yes I have also heard that it is for flickering screens, but the weird thing is that the dealer said the update takes 10 hours. That's a very long time just for "flickering screens".

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
So my car is currently doing the ANA6 update. Yes I have also heard that it is for flickering screens, but the weird thing is that the dealer said the update takes 10 hours. That's a very long time just for "flickering screens".
It is possible as it is a rebuild of PCM from what I gather but perhaps they will combine with WNJ8 unless it is separate. ANA6 came out first and not clear on dependencies (if any).

YLA G

First Name
Yves
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Countryman, Tesla P3D - Order: Taycan ST
Country flag
Who did not pay for the hosting bills?

• Haha
Reactions: B61

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
The My Porsche phone app is also not working.
For more than 48 hours…

edit: just checked: Connect established connection, since all data have been updated (from Sunday onwards. But it was just temporary, since it’s red again.
My Porsche app still has old data from Sunday only.

edit #2: Connect is green. I can start climate control :rock:

dbrk

First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My dealer just told me that the ANA5 was the first cause of delay and that now it's the WNJ8. They both put a delay on the sale itself. There's no word from them when the car will be ready but they alerted me to WNJ8 on this past Friday (it's Tuesday). Sigh. I can wait. (Because that's better than any other response I can think of.)

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
is this a notification screen within the myporsche app (iPhone)? where did it appear?
Notification in the MyPorsche web portal; not in the app. Web portal is accessible through your mobile phone browser.
Sponsored