W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
For me that only brings up the charging history for my PMCC! Not any charging at the dealer, Ionity or other stations.

Seems very crazy that Porsche only reported charging history from equipment such as PMCC or public chargers where they can invoice you. If I charged at a Tesla station or earlier at Fastned, those session were not recorded.

IMG_1702.jpg
IMG_1701.jpg

So for me these statistics are useless as I charge at roadside chargers 75 - 80% of the time.

Plus I also charge another vehicle at the PMCC. And I have no way to assign different cars in the PMCC.
Thats the only data you can get. No public charging stats are aggregated to My Porsche. For these you need to look at the individual apps, create a spreadsheet and well you know the rest.

Note that only AC home charging data is accessible.

Multiple vehicles can be registered to the PMCC so you should be able to segregate. Review the web interface for the PMCC.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab, i4
Country flag
Thats the only data you can get. No public charging stats are aggregated to My Porsche. For these you need to look at the individual apps, create a spreadsheet and well you know the rest.

Note that only AC home charging data is accessible.

Multiple vehicles can be registered to the PMCC so you should be able to segregate. Review the web interface for the PMCC.
I used to be able to get great trip stats, not charging stats, which I could download and use. No more clearly.

I have tried everything with the PMCC and oils not find anyway to differentiate the cars. But it’s all academic now , so no issue.
Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. IMG_2107

Jasper4S

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ST
Country flag
Just wondering. Why is everyone keeping track of every charge? I never looked at the history myself. Not sure what i’m missing

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I used to be able to get great trip stats, not charging stats, which I could download and use. No more clearly.

I have tried everything with the PMCC and oils not find anyway to differentiate the cars. But it’s all academic now , so no issue.
IMG_2107.jpg
From memory the PMCC will register the PCID (supplied by the car upon connection, it may be a different acronym) which looks a little like a VIN number and then defaults to "Taycan" which you can then allow (or not) to then connect without a PIN. It may be that you need to manually register another car if no 'PCID' supplied. My guess is that if you connected an Audi it would have a different PCID and display as 'e-Tron' but perhaps not.

Other options (tedious as they may be) - use and pair a second porsche ID to your PMCC and login to that before charging the other vehicle, GUEST (and PIN) - not clear if this would show up as a secondary vehicle or not.

Trip data - yeah that's a gap now for sure - perhaps it will re-appear.

Artman

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I can still access the Connect Store on the web and order FODs – that hasn't been removed.
Me too. I use ALK 2 times per year. Unless I keep my car for over 19 years, the math makes sence . :)

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
Me too. I use ALK 2 times per year. Unless I keep my car for over 19 years, the math makes sence . :)
I feel the same way about Innodrive, but I use ALK enough that I paid the "for ever" price. In Ireland this approach makes sense as when you are buying a new car it attracts Sales (23%) and Registration (7% for EV) tax on all options. But if you subscribe after you purchase, you only pay the sales task as it is no longer a "car" but a "service.

DougFrisk

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No longer awaiting a 4CT
Country flag
Just wondering. Why is everyone keeping track of every charge? I never looked at the history myself. Not sure what i’m missing
You're not missing anything. Until recently Taycan owners were able to download all of that detailed information and for those of us who enjoy looking into such details could do so. I was hoping to eventually be able to graph average consumption per trip over more than a year to see how the trend progresses.

I'll have to settle for roughly eight months.

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. 1719798977989-os

roger-on-taycan

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SLK 320, 2010 Prius, 2019 e-tron
Country flag
For those on Macs, it's worth noting that the My Porsche app can be downloaded from the Mac App Store. (The newer Apple Silicon Macs anyway, I didn't try an Intel Mac.)

It's not as good as the website -- it's basically the iPhone app in a tiny window. But maybe it will do for some things in a pinch.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
A Porsche sales rep I spoke to recently said that Function on Demand was also being discontinued.

My Taycan is booked in for a months time due to an issue when downloading the Innodrive option (Innodrive is working fine, but I have a constant warning that it hasn't installed properly) so I will try and get confirmation and/or more information then.
Perhaps you stumbled onto the reason why they are eliminating FOD. They couldn’t make it work, similar to OTA. If most FOD’d end up costing more in dealer warranty claims (fixing botched FOD install), it becomes a money loser. Maybe they will just bring FOD features as retrofit upgrades dealer will sell and isntall. It will be priced accordingly of course.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Technical issues for sure and customer take up may also explain the decision.
If they had proper OTA (say at the level of Tesla, not even today, say where Tesla was 10 years ago) even a relatively small uptake rate would make it profitable.

marsh3377

First Name
Marsh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Perhaps you stumbled onto the reason why they are eliminating FOD. They couldn’t make it work, similar to OTA. If most FOD’d end up costing more in dealer warranty claims (fixing botched FOD install), it becomes a money loser. Maybe they will just bring FOD features as retrofit upgrades dealer will sell and isntall. It will be priced accordingly of course.
Well one thing the rep said to me recently is that Innodrive has to be fully activated by a dealer, meaning OTA for that is effectively impossible! Hence why I'm having to take my car in.

I'll do some more digging when I'm there in a week or so and see if I can get any more about whether FOD is definitely being stopped, and if so why.

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well one thing the rep said to me recently is that Innodrive has to be fully activated by a dealer, meaning OTA for that is effectively impossible! Hence why I'm having to take my car in.

I'll do some more digging when I'm there in a week or so and see if I can get any more about whether FOD is definitely being stopped, and if so why.
FWIW: I did get Innodrive activated OTA without dealer involvement but cancelled after the free trial. I did need to get onto Porsche Connect support though to get the update to eventually apply.

Poshfpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S ID3
Country flag
FWIW: I did get Innodrive activated OTA without dealer involvement but cancelled after the free trial. I did need to get onto Porsche Connect support though to get the update to eventually apply.
I do love how everyone is so different, I would single out Innodrive as one of my favourite things on the car, along with the massage seats and my unique neptune blue/blackberry colour scheme...

Innodrive is put to use on 90% of my drives, even the school run as there's a long straight road with a speed camera and a 20mph limit, just avoids the accidental drift to 23 and 3 pts. Similar with 30s and 50s and all the changes around London. On long motorway drives it is an absolute godsend too, I find I arrive far less fatigued and can enjoy rather than endure the last 30kms of winding roads.

By comparison last year I had a rental Tesla Model Y with the FSD beta and absolutely hated it, stopped using it after a few attempts and some horrible incidents, phantom braking, steering not allowing me to override it without a huge effort. Last month I had an iX2 rental and didn't get on well with that system either, too much lane bouncing. The ID3 one on the other hand is superb, probably better than the Taycan, plus it has the AR HUD with the lanes and cars marked on the windscreen for complete confidence. It also picks up road markings where the Porsche system doesn't despite being a standard fit on the car, not a paid option.

OP
OP
tigerbalm

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I do love how everyone is so different, I would single out Innodrive as one of my favourite things on the car, along with the massage seats and my unique neptune blue/blackberry colour scheme...
ACC + ALK is my sweet spot and I do a heck of a lot of driving with that combination. Innodrive is two wonky with its speed setting (or suggestions) for me to enjoy it.

I finally tired of it on the ring-road around Rotterdam where the day time limit was 100 km/h (night limit is 130km/h) and Innodrive just kept suggesting 130 km/h (understandably) every few seconds.

I'd be lost without ALK but find myself wanting full control over vehicle speed.

Edit: Maybe if the new Dutch governments promise of getting rid of the daytime 100km/h limits actually happens, I'll give Innodrive another go. 😭

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

Innodrive is put to use on 90% of my drives, even the school run as there's a long straight road with a speed camera and a 20mph limit, just avoids the accidental drift to 23 and 3 pts. Similar with 30s and 50s and all the changes around London. On long motorway drives it is an absolute godsend too, I find I arrive far less fatigued and can enjoy rather than endure the last 30kms of winding roads.

By comparison last year I had a rental Tesla Model Y with the FSD beta and absolutely hated it, stopped using it after a few attempts and some horrible incidents, phantom braking, steering not allowing me to override it without a huge effort. Last month I had an iX2 rental and didn't get on well with that system either, too much lane bouncing. The ID3 one on the other hand is superb, probably better than the Taycan, plus it has the AR HUD with the lanes and cars marked on the windscreen for complete confidence. It also picks up road markings where the Porsche system doesn't despite being a standard fit on the car, not a paid option.
But can't you simply set the standard speed limiter to either limit to the chosen speed or auto observe the limit? Cheaper than InnoDrive (I'm not a fan but as always this is a personal preference).

Porsche Taycan My Porsche (via web) being retired. 1719834282023-k
Sponsored