mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Oh man, I'm sad I had to cancel my Cotswolds trip when I visited London a few months ago. Of course, I wouldn't have my Taycan with me, but I hear it's beautiful out there.
Some parts are fairytale land picturesque and with great roads to enjoy the car, kind of the Mallorca of England.

McgR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4
Country flag
B’mine hotel for a stop over on our holiday to Istria. Close to the highway. Car lift to the 10th floor with a view on Frankfurt airport and runway. Very good isolation. Very good breakfast too. Charging station on every car lodge. Charging speed was 3,6 Kw. Fortunately only needed to charge 50%. Thanks for the tip @tigerbalm

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_4830

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_4827

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_4824

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My attempt to save my baby in an unexpected hail storm while visiting my parents in law. Good news, everything is ok, just got soaked. 👍

Porsche Taycan Location! Location! Location!  Post Artistic Photos of Your Taycan with Scenery IMG_5917